Monday, August 3, 2009

Clyde and Ursula

Don't you just love my parent's names? So classic! Their names are so unique I've often wondered if that is why all my siblings names are so, well common. Deborah, Pamela, Melanie, Daniel, Rebecca, Stephanie (Me), Steven, Bradley, and Michael. Well, as you may have guessed, my parents came to visit. It was in April but I didn't want to miss posting about it.

There was a lot of eating. We were at Victoria's---Yum, yum!!!



There was a lot of smiling....










There was a lot of thumbs-uping!






















There was even some binky sharing!















We made it over to Oxbow Zoo. Always a hit. And then, shocker I know, we ate again!


A picnic this time. So fun! Grandpa Weber kicked the football to Connor. We flew kites that G&G brought. And we even fit in some baseball catching and hitting. What a fun-filled time, I don't think we could have fit in much more.

And then of course it came time for the goodbyes. I hate this part, but at least we knew we'd see you both soon for the Weber family reunion in Durango. We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Weber. Thanks for coming to see us. It means a lot!

5 comments:

swissmiss said...

How fun it was to visit with you You have the best children and are such great hosts. The time always goes by way to fast. We love you.

The Dille Family said...

Your parents are so cute and haven't changed a bit! You look amazing! I love your long hair... if only I could grow hair like that. Hope your family is doing well! I'm glad we have blogs to keep in touch since I haven't seen in FOREVER! Take care!

Mike and Kim said...

Yeah you posted! :) It was so fun to see you in Durango! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Dan Weber said...

What a fun visit. Looks like you should every one a great time. I know we've enjoyed it time when Mom and Dad are able to visit. It is amazing how they are able to visit all of us even though we live in so many different places. Good times!

reba said...

Clyde and Sula...need we say more! Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the pic when Elise is just eating Dad up! Too cute:)