Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween: Cooper Style

For Halloween weekend we were lucky enough to kick it with my sister-in-law Mandi, her husband Ryan and their two adorable kids Chris and Max. Here are the kids in all their costume glory! The funny thing was I thought I was all cool by buying some glow necklaces for everyone, just to have Mandi bring a bunch too. We are cool, right?!









Saturday we all headed over to the Nature Center and enjoyed the wonderful weather on the way.
But of course this was all a ruse, (don't even know if I used that word right but I've always wanted to try) because the real reason for the excitement was was being able to watch the BYU football game. And boy we were not disappointed. GO BYU!

Thanks for sharing the weekend with us, Coopers, we miss you already.

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh, cute pictures! Please send me your pictures from this weekend - I woudl love to have them. We miss you guys too! And we are both the coolest moms ever for buying those glow-necklaces. Way cool!

Welsch Family said...

Wade and Steph,

It is great to see you guys and your family. We found your blog through the Nisbets. Hope all is going well.

Nick and Alyssa

Mike and Kim said...

Everyone looks so great in their cute costumes. We miss you guys and really want to come and visit again sometime!

reba said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!
Wish we were there, too:)

Coach Jeb Buffington said...

Steph,
Your kids are so beautiful! I love your slideshow below. It looks like your baby is in a really fun stage! Mine just started smiling a lot and it makes all of the sleepless nights worth it...so sweet.
It is nice to have the older kids help out. I love seeing all of my kids together (when they are sweet and not fighting :))
It sure would be fun to see you again. Can you believe it has been over 10 years since graduation? Time is passing me by too fast! Take care, Becca

Yearsley couple said...

Hey guys, So I don't know if you remeber me.. but I was Kathryn Ross, now am a Yearsley. Anyways wanted to say hi. I found you through Kenzie and Brad's blog. Love ya tons Kathryn R. Yearsley