Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Achtung, Baby!"

"Look out, baby!" The Alleman's are finally joining the crazy world of blogging. And from no other place than the gorgeous country of Deutschland! You read correctly, we are in Germany and we are having the time of our lives.

Here we are on the backside of the Neuschwanstein Castle. It was built for King Ludwig II and was Walt Disney's inspiration for Disney's fairytale castle.

Well, I must get back to planning my adventures for tomorrow, stay tuned. Auf Wiedersehen!

5 comments:

swissmiss said...

We are so happy that you were able to take this once in a life time trip. You look like you are having the time of your life. I am glad that you enjoyed all the different foods and pastries. We will have to catch up on all the fun things you did.

swissmiss said...

You are so courageous to have gone on this high bridge. I never had the desire to do this since I can't take heights. It looks like Elise did not care where you went as long as she had her daddy to protect her.
Love MOM

reba said...

Way to go Alleman's!
Love the blog, love the castle, love you:)
Keep it up and keep up the pics of Germany.

heather said...

What are you doing in Europe! I hope having so much fun. I was just there this summer and had such a great time...still need to update my blog with my photos... let's catch up soon.

Kristin said...

Welcome to the blog world! What a trip, man it looks beautiful.